ISA Courses and Qualifications
Level 1 Surf coach accreditation
Level 2 Surf Coach Accreditation
ISA RPL ( Recognised Prior Learning) pathway to Accreditation
The ISA has introduced an RPL Pathway aimed at coaches who wish to transfer their qualifications to the ISA system. IE BSA/ SGB
You will find relevant downloadable documents relating to the RPL process for both ISA level 1 and 2 awards. It is anticipated that BSA level 1 and 2 awards would be equivalent to ISA level 1 , whilst BSA level 3 and 4 would be ISA level 2.
- Bespoke coaching service.
- Surfing Lessons and coaching for all ages and ability's.
- We can make a tailored package to suit your needs, from a beginners taster lesson to competition coaching.
- Video Analysis.
- Specialising in small groups, private and 1on1 coaching sessions.
- We can offer your surf school, adventure centre, school, college advice and information on surf coaching ie, Operating procedures, Emergancy Action Plans, Risk Assessment, Lifeguard & First Aid Training , Programme planning etc.